This section describes how we collect, use, and disclose the private data we obtain when you are using our casino.
- Your private data is collected to follow our entity duties, obligations, and legal requirements, or conform to legal processes in accordance with current and applicable legislation.
- We also can use your data to report a potential crime, including money laundering or fraud.
- The clients of our Winorama casino have the right to know what kind of information is collected, how it is managed, and whom we share this information with.
- Our Winorama casino clients are guaranteed the right to demand their private information to be deleted.
- We collect non-personal (IP address, OS, browser) and personal data (name, email, phone number).
Collection of Data
- We collect and store the information about your account that you freely provide us when you register to play on our website or communicate with us.
- We also keep your gaming and financial transactions history to minimize any risks of infringement.
- Cookies are used by our website to record your Winorama activity and ensure your more customized experience as a user, allowing you to sign in and start playing immediately when visiting the website.
- If you want to remove the cookies, you may modify your device preferences. The Cookies Policy of Winorama is described in detail below.
- Your personal details are used and shared with a third party only to a certain extent necessary for the defined purpose.
- We utilize your information only for particular reasons, for example, to communicate with you.
Information Sharing, Transfer, and Retention
- We will conclude contracts with other entities providing some services, such as processing of payments, advertising materials communication, provision of software, etc. on our behalf.
- We will only provide our contractors with your personal data relevant to the services they perform. They will have no right to use it for any other purpose or transfer it to someone else.
- We keep records of your personal information as long as it is required for service provision unless you instruct us otherwise. You can revise and change your information any time with the help of our Customer Support.
- Though, your information may be retained by us for legitimate regulatory, business, conformity, and/or legal purposes.
- As for the winnings, we might also manage the information about them for advertising purposes. We may post the amount won (the prize), name of the game, first name of the winner, and first letter of his/her last name. Winorama may ask you to take a photo of yourself and publish your photo if you win, but only after your consent.
- We use a convenient and safe payment processing system, offering a lot of payment channels (MasterCard, Paysafecard, Visa, EntroPay, Zimpler, etc.)
- Our casino Winorama might offer you unique deals. To send them and provide you with certain advertising materials, we can use your personal data, such as home address, email, name, phone number. When you register on our website, we give you options whether to receive our advertising materials or not; you can also unsubscribe any time.
Cookies Notice and Policy
- The data we collect is applied to analyze our website usage by the players to make our service more personalized and provide you with a more enjoyable gaming experience.
- We also utilize cookies on our website in different ways. Cookies are needed to allow our users to log on to their Winorama account, choose log-in preferences, monitor and collect information about transactions made on the website, and prevent fraud.